Friday 12 March 2010

Secret Shine

Ouch, can't remember when I last had a hangover on a Friday. This one is definitely intensified by the sun which raises the temperature in my flat to 30C, and all the yellow student overalls I had to bear watching last night at a local nightclub 'Las Vegas'. Let's not even mention the fact that I spent most of the evening in the karaoke room. Why did I go? Mainly to hang out with my old buddy Juuso who I hadn't seen for almost a year (the last time was when we randomly ended up at the same kickabout in Kupittaa park). A walk home at 3am along the river bank made up for most of the mental damage the evening had caused. This wonderful track started playing on my ipod when crossing a railway bridge, making the walk one of those unforgettable drunken night journeys.

Secret Shine - Secret Shine mp3

I had never heard a single track of theirs before, or heard of the band - which is rather surprising when wikipedia compares them to Slowdive and My Bloody Valentine. Apparently they are still active. One more reason to really start looking for a job.

Päivän huumoripläjäys provided by Tuomas:

No comments: